Tinker Board Forum

Full Version: Incorrect Pins Triggered When Using gpio_lib_c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,,
I've been trying to play with TinkerBoard GPIO from C, and I've been having trouble with multiple pins being set to the incorrect logic level when I only intended to xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/  chaturbate.onl/ toggle a single GPIO pin. I have already filed a Github Issue, but I figured I would also post to the forum. All pin numbers I mention are using WiringPi's Pin Numbers, so "GPIO 5" in WiringPi is Pin 18 on TinkerBoard's GPIO header, etc.

Basically, I'm trying to toggle GPIO 5 (Pin 18 on the Header) low, then high, and then toggle GPIO 4 low. I would expect that GPIO 5 would remain high when I toggle GPIO 4 low in the described sequence, but all my testing has indicated that toggling GPIO 4 low will also bring GPIO 5 low (even if GPIO 4 was already low!). Is this a known issue w/ gpio_lib_c? Has anybody else had any issues like this?

My theory (I've been unable to test) is that the current values of GPIO ports on the TinkerBoard CPU aren't being saved/masked properly when a GPIO pin is toggled, so updating one GPIO pin sets the remaining pins in a bank to the same value.

Also I'd like to note: I've used the SPI Pins (Pin 19 and 23 on the GPIO header) as well, and they work just fine! undefined

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance!
Is this a known issue w/ gpio_lib_c? Has anybody else had any issues like this?
-->it should be fixed, please refer https://github.com/TinkerBoard/gpio_lib_...9bb74b2535

if get trouble, let us know. thank you.