Tinker Board Forum

Full Version: What is the difference of video players between Android 6 and 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Videos.mp4 or mkv work perfectly on Android 6 but on 7 they don't work as well.
How can I get the video player version from 6 to 7?
You should root android 7, delete and replace video player 7 with 6, do you need more details?
(01-30-2020, 07:53 PM)NightWalk Wrote: [ -> ]Videos.mp4 or mkv work perfectly on Android 6 but on 7 they don't work as well.
How can I get the video player version from 6 to 7?

To be honest, I gave up on Android 7 because the 4K seems to be broken.  I tried out 6 and it worked well but then switched over to the latest (as the last time I checked which has been a couple of months) version of Slash TV which is based on Android 6, already comes with Google Play and some very useful apps. 

Paul
Good night !, how would I delete the native player from 7 and add 6?
Could you explain to me how to do it?
Thank you!
(02-01-2020, 09:58 AM)Leskriim Wrote: [ -> ]You should root android 7, delete and replace video player 7 with 6, do you need more details?

Thanks for the information !, can you tell me if in version 7 of this slash the video player is 6? I'm having trouble playing videos on 7 as my system, a black transition between one video and another appears, it doesn't happen on android 6.
A problem I found on android 6 is the screen rotation I can't rotate the screen it goes backwards. This is bad because I need to run the videos in other orientations. What a dilemma right? at 7 I have a problem with the reproduction but it rotates the screen, at 6 the player is perfect but it does not rotate the screen ..
do you have any idea?
In my opinion is a terrible bug of the version 7 of Android of this device... I have also contact the service of Asus without success. I hope that in the next version this bug will be solved. Now I have two sd one with Android 6 and one with Android 7 in order to lunch the correct one if I have to watch 4k films...
Now in the site of the Asus there is a new version of android but is a beta.. I wait the stable version and check it again. 
Best Regard
Federico
Very good afternoon my friend FedericoVal83, so this problem seems to be rooted in version 7, because in video 6 the video player works perfectly, without any black transition or delay in changing the films. I use it with my system which is nothing more than a media player and in version 7 I have this black screen.
I'm currently using version 6 but I can't rotate the screen .. I've tried everything and I can't, in version 7 I can do it without problems. If I try to put it in landscape or portrait mode it goes backwards or creates a black border on the sides. If only I could rotate in version 6 for now, it would be ideal.
Do you know how to help me? already tried several rotation apk, change the records on android and to no avail.
Big hug.