This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watchbox dont work
Hello, i want to use Watchbox on Android for Tinker board, but it says, the DRM is not supportet.
I have the last build installed

i need help

thanks
Hi Domo,

Can you provide the link or info of "Watchbox" ? No sure which app you install.
Big Grin  I'm Lyle. 
(02-14-2018, 03:52 AM)lsb Wrote: Hi Domo,

Can you provide the link or info of "Watchbox" ?  No sure which app you install.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rtli.clipfish

this is the link for Watchbox.

watchbox is for streaming videos like Netflix, its ex clipfish
No one have an Idea?
(02-26-2018, 07:54 PM)Domo Wrote: No one have an Idea?

As I know, DRM need work with keybox which are requested from google by the manufacturer.
Since Tinker Board is a develop board, not an end product for the end user, so we do not insert the keybox into Tinker Board.
I guess that's the reason why DRM function not work.