This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Android with google play
Android without google play is heartless. But you can download APKs from a third-party website like Apkpure, https://www.apksforfree.com/acmarket-apk...ad-latest/, etc.
(09-15-2020, 01:54 AM)Algenon Wrote: I installed this on a TB-S board using both a 128Gb Sandisk Ultra card and a 256Gb Sandisk Extreme card and both went well.  I was able ro recover all the unused space by doing a factory reset.

Thanks oodles to those who contributed. ... Algenon

Hey friendo, I just found out about the shadow pc and the tinkerboard being a good fit amd stumbled across this forum and thread. I bought one used off of ebay for $40. the 1.8ghz quad 2gb ram version. how well does shadow play for you? I would like to start using a small setup for shadow if i travel, the shadow ghost is always out of stock and overpriced, and from what ive read it doesnt work on a raspbpi, and i don't want to use it on my dedicated laptop, so i want a small portable device specifically used for shadow and nothing else. 

i understand the hardware is outdated by now but i think this may be the only option for me regarding what i want. many thanks in advance.