This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Issues to discuss :)
Hello Smile

Before i start, i will say first sorry about my english. Its my first post here. Second i find some issues for the tinker os developers in asus, which is must resolved in later releases.

1) I cant find any way to fix the screen resolution. Currently i have Samsung Syncmaster T200HD that im using (is old model) and the higher supported resolution is 1680x1050. I have try any possible way to make tinker board s to play in that resolution, but every time, im taking a big fail (blank screen). I have read countless posts here in the forum, i tried anything, i have read a ton other things in the internet for a possible way to fix it. I cant understand, why must be so difficult to make work something so simple. What is wrong i cant find. Is something in the kernel we use? I see other issues here with the screen resolution its not only me. So, if developers, in later releases, can make the kernel or something else to read properly our tv/monitors will be nice..

2) The rockchip_dri.so module does not loading properly. in glxinfo or in chromium we have vmware llvmpipe accelaration. In later releases of the os must be fixed i think (i dont know of course if is a problem from rockchip vendor or the developers of tinker os)
Do not trust anyone... Try to take first and later give what you have... Peoples today care about only their selfs... No one realy cares about what you feel... Wink