This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source of Wallpaper
Hi All,

Does anyone know the source of that 'Blue Maze' looking wallpaper used on Tinker OS?

Or if not can anyone up a copy for me  Smile

Thanks!
The current 2.0.7 "blue fade" wallpaper is this :
[Image: CPwPbFGt.jpg]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1injPvL...6p_dWIq35y
(click for fullsize)

I don't remember when it changed,  I'll take a look through archived .img  files later.

[edit]
Ah, the blu maze is "abstract circuit by jean cartier":

[Image: EWRrnQzm.png]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10MJGVP...oA1Y1caX-f
(08-08-2018, 08:59 PM)cpcnw Wrote: Hi All,

Does anyone know the source of that 'Blue Maze' looking wallpaper used on Tinker OS?

Or if not can anyone up a copy for me  Smile

Thanks!

Right click desktop>DesktopPref>wallpaper   click on the little folder icon to the right.
Found in /etc/ASUS folder. It's a simple jpg file.
You can copy your favorite jpg pictures to this folder and select them in the desktop pref.
Use gwenview which has a nice picture browser and the Gimp for editing pictures.

To find files, I like to use Dolphin4. Install Dolphin4.
For the system search: open dolpin4>rightClick Open With>other and type in sudo dolpin4. This gives you access to search.
You can click edit and Find or ctl f and find files in the system.
And if you're using Samba you can search files on samba servers. Can't do that with pcmanfm. It just doesn't search.
They both have there strengths and weakness.
I find that I stay with Dolphin4 more often.