This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5gb of storage
hello everyone, android is installed on a micro sd of 32 go and it is indicated that the storage memory is 5.69 gb I do not understand why
 I'm french

Expand it.
Go to LXTerminal
Type sudo tinker-config
click on advanced options
click on A1 Expand Filesystem
Hopefully that will work. I don't know if Android has this or some other method. This is for TinkerboardOS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay Smith's post:
  • Leskriim
ah thanks for the info i did not know that linux also had this problem but on android we have no access to the terminal: /
 I'm french

You may take the SD card on a PC and by the help of gparted (a linux program) to modify or expand your partiitions. If you don't have a linux machine running, then you may download a live CD and run gparted from there. E.g get the Ubuntu 18.04 and start it, without installation.
A factory reset inside android settings should expand the filesystem to fill the card
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikerr's post:
  • Leskriim
It's good I reset and storage is 27gb thanks a lot!
 I'm french