This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TinkerOS_Android V13.14.0.95 with Google Playstore
TinkerOS_Android V13.14.0.95

Ready image with installed Google PlayStore.

Download : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n0iYvW...Ygs8yVShON
Filesize: 519MB
I used a memory card microSD this image, to 8Gb capacity.

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gsvlv0j...KakEY/view
Filesize: 503MB
I used a memory card microSD this image, to 2Gb capacity.

After you burn the image to your microSD, In order to be able to see the full volume of your microSD card in Android, 
I recommend that you boot into -  Recovery mode and make Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

Recovery:
https://fossbytes.com/wp-content/uploads...-parts.jpg
After turning on, you need to close the contacts for a few seconds - Power-on and eMMC Recovery.
Thank you so much I installed your image, perfect!
a big thank you to you and all those who publish the iso
 I'm french

Would it be possible to list the steps you took to build these images?

I tried following the steps listed on the site, but after I run these commands listed here: tinkerboarding.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Software#Android_6.0.1_kernel, system.img is no where to be found.  So the mkimage script fails Sad
I'm enjoying this Android image and I'm downloading some apps from the play store, but when I try to download a movie from the Play Movies app, I get Couldn't Fetch License error, anybody know how to get around that?

N/M, I found an old discussion where it was mentioned that a DRM plug in is required for Google Play Sevices to work, so I'm guessing DRM still does not work?
works great here BUT after I shut down the 1st time next boot after a few minutes I get a full system reset. Figured it was a one off thing so reformated SD card and put on fresh image but no luck same thing happened.

If I have another micro SD card I'll give it another go but does anyone know what could/ might be causing this system reset to happen with this image ??? Huh
I presume you have bad power supply.
Additionally you may use a USB-RS232 adapter to have a feedback prior a complete startup.
Search on the forum for guidelines.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
(12-12-2018, 12:28 PM)Im4Tinker Wrote: I presume you have bad power supply.
Additionally you may use a USB-RS232 adapter to have a feedback prior a complete startup.
Search on the forum for guidelines.

power supply is good since it works non stop fine with other Linux images.
So you may see what happen if you have the adapter plugged.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin