This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Compiling Tinkerboard's Android
(08-19-2020, 11:17 AM)filipeobernardes Wrote: I did all the steps but when I save the final image on the SD card, the system does not boot. The board lights up the red led but is stuck. Is there any further steps needed to boot the system?

Hi @filipeobernardes. Did you follow the steps using the SpiImageTools_v1.36 after creating the update.img? Did you make any changes to the build before compiling?

Regards.
Regards,
CypherDR
Hello community,

I am building Android TV for Tinkerboard. After boot, Settings.apk wont launch and asks me to try again. I pulled a logcat and found the entry below. Is anyone familiar with these errors and how to resolve? Thanks in advance.

"09-17 14:30:51.203 522 1438 I ActivityManager: Start proc 4024:com.android.settings/1000 for activity com.android.settings/.Settings
--------- beginning of crash
09-17 14:30:51.562 4024 4024 E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
09-17 14:30:51.562 4024 4024 E AndroidRuntime: Process: com.android.settings, PID: 4024
09-17 14:30:51.562 4024 4024 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'java.util.List android.print.IPrintManager.getPrintServices(int, int)' on a null object reference"

The 1st person to help me solve gets to test an early aplha release.

This is one of two remaining issues that is holding up the final release.
Regards,
CypherDR