This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Compiling Tinkerboard's Android
I already have it :/
French

What should I do when the flex is failing? flex 2.5 leads to crash and core dump, flex 2.6 installed from os says:

Code:
out/host/linux-x86/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libmcldScript_intermediates/ScriptScanner.cpp:1487:8: error: member reference type 'std::istream *' (aka 'basic_istream<char> *') is a pointer; did you mean to use '->'?
                        yyin.rdbuf(std::cin.rdbuf());
I created an ubuntu 18.04 chroot (using schroot) environment in my fedora and it's compiling.
Hello community,

I made it through this guide up to this point and changed j28 to j6 (used in other steps without issue):

Compiling system image (~50 minutes at -j28)

Code:
cd {croot}

make -j28 > buildlog.log 2>&1 &

When I check the buildlog.log, I see this and no further activity beyond it:

Code:
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/rockchip/common/init.rk30board.usb.rc:root/init.rk30board.usb.rc ignored.
No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE rk3288
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libmpp.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:319: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libmpp.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libvpu.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:319: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libvpu.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/librk_vpuapi.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:319: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/librk_vpuapi.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libjpeghwenc.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:319: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libjpeghwenc.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libffmpeg_vp9dec.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:319: warning: ignoring old commands for target `out/target/product/rk3288/system/lib/libffmpeg_vp9dec.so'
Starting build with ninja
ninja: Entering directory `.'
ninja: error: 'kernel/arch/arm/boot/zImage', needed by 'out/target/product/rk3288/kernel', missing and no known rule to make it
build/core/ninja.mk:148: recipe for target 'ninja_wrapper' failed
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1

Any advice to help me get beyond is appreciated. I searched for solutions, but didn't find any.
Regards,
CypherDR