This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50 with preinstalled PLAYSTORE and ROOT access
Hello, installed this image and everything is working like in the stock one, but Magisk is giving me problem, it asks me to update the Manager to finish installation then it on the second run of the Manager it complains with

Unsupported Magisk Version
This version of Magisk Manager does support Magisk version lower than 18.0.
You can either manually upgrade Magisk, or downgrade the app to an older version.

any suggestions how to proceed with this?
Can you upload the Android 6 root version? Please
 I'm french

Uninstalled version 7 and installed 6.10, but while the app shows activity on the background, android thinks it stopped working immediately and forces me the close button without any other method to cancel the close, at least the information of the part of the app I can read while waiting to be closed shows Magisk 17.1 installed and update for 18.1

UPDATE:
Correct version of Magisk Manager is 5.9.1, it works now!!!!
(11-02-2018, 12:53 AM)Domo Wrote: TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50

Filesize: 743MB
I used a memory card microSD this image, to 8Gb capacity.

After you burn the image to your microSD, In order to be able to see the full volume of your microSD card in Android,
I recommend that you boot into -  Recovery mode and make Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

After Wipe Data you have to reboot and open menu, wait 15sec and you will see the Magisk Manager icon.
Click on it and it will tell you that you have to install the programm again.

After turning on, you need to close the contacts for a few seconds - Power-on and eMMC Recovery
When I start flashing this image with Etcher, Etcher warns that this file does not seem to contain a bootable image, continue? Is this to be ignored? Then, after flashing the sd card, I get chcksum error. Tried downloading twice, and tried both to use the zip and the unzipped version. Same result. O the tinkeboard, that lights red, and sometimes with a green flash, nothing happens on the screen. Seems like it does not work. Have tried with both a modern 4k Samsung monitor and an older monitor not offering 4k. I am at loss at the moment. Would appreciate some advice. thanks.
Thumbs Up 
Tried all of your android roms for tinker and they all worked flawless thanks man!
(11-02-2018, 12:53 AM)Domo Wrote: TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50

V14.2.2.73 released Smile  may you spread your tinkermagic again please?
Domo, 
where can I read and learn how to execute the procedure you list. I am a novice with my Tinker Board. Everything pasted moving the image to the microSD is unknown to me.

JC

TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50

Ready image with installed Google PLAYSTORE and ROOT access

Download :
Filesize: 743MB
I used a memory card microSD this image, to 8Gb capacity.

After you burn the image to your microSD, In order to be able to see the full volume of your microSD card in Android,
I recommend that you boot into -  Recovery mode and make Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

After Wipe Data you have to reboot and open menu, wait 15sec and you will see the Magisk Manager icon.
Click on it and it will tell you that you have to install the programm again. Click on YES, wait and then click on INSTALL. After that open the Magisk Manager,
it will tell you that it Requires Additional Setup, click on YES and thats it :-)

Recovery:

After turning on, you need to close the contacts for a few seconds - Power-on and eMMC Recovery
Hello,

First of all, Thanks for your work.

The img runs well but sometimes Android rashes and make a restart.

would you provide a img with playstore and root for  TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.2.2.73?

or could you share the instructions u use

or write down how you installed the play store.

thanks
have a nice day
Hi,

this image boots very fast and works very well. The only issue the board does not awake after screen timeout. Here helps only a restart. Any idea to solve that?

greeting