This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50 with preinstalled PLAYSTORE and ROOT access
(05-25-2019, 12:26 AM)legolasYiu Wrote: Domo,
I have friend want to request for internet browser firefox lite to your image please, is that okay and recompile it? Is it possible? 

Do not bother to recompile you need to root Android to replace the browser
 I'm french

I've tried this and other Android images, but the etcher disk image writer is telling me there's no boot part of the file to write. It will still write the image but unsurprisingly, the Tinker Board S refuses to boot from the SD card. Any tips?
Hello.

I am a newbie!!!

Its will work on board S (eMMC) internal storage?
(03-09-2019, 01:23 AM)LostJohn Wrote: Recovery:

After turning on, you need to close the contacts for a few seconds - Power-on and eMMC Recovery

Hi, can some kind person explain step by step how this is done?  I am in a comatose of discombobulation over it and am probably not alone.

Does one close both Power-on and eMMC Recovery at the same time as stated or one after the other?
What are the jumper pin settings prior to turning on?
What are the jumper pin settings after 'closing contacts'?

Also if I have (say) a 128gb card to start with, will the recovered space be seen as more Internal Storage?

Thanks oodles ... Algenon
Great thanks to Domo.
Hi, why I get "adbd cannot run in production builds" when run "adb root"?
I need "push" file on /system/etc/init, what's the extra way to do it?
Folks...

Anyone have the source code of it?

I need to compile it... or anyone knows how to insert the playstore on the original Asus Image source code?

Thanks