This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50 with preinstalled PLAYSTORE and ROOT access
TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.1.2.50

Ready image with installed Google PLAYSTORE and ROOT access

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gjXtihd...CKMnB/view
Filesize: 743MB
I used a memory card microSD this image, to 8Gb capacity.

After you burn the image to your microSD, In order to be able to see the full volume of your microSD card in Android,
I recommend that you boot into -  Recovery mode and make Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

After Wipe Data you have to reboot and open menu, wait 15sec and you will see the Magisk Manager icon.
Click on it and it will tell you that you have to install the programm again. Click on YES, wait and then click on INSTALL. After that open the Magisk Manager,
it will tell you that it Requires Additional Setup, click on YES and thats it :-)

Recovery:
https://fossbytes.com/wp-content/uploads...-parts.jpg
After turning on, you need to close the contacts for a few seconds - Power-on and eMMC Recovery
[-] The following 5 users Like Domo's post:
  • Braindead, Leskriim, mark-aus-51, networx, ZooYorkJohn
Thank you very much, everything works fine!
Thank you very much for providing your image to us.

Is it possible to do so with this modified version from jamess? https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/forum/threa...ml#pid8622
As original version is loosing date/time after reboot.
Best regards,
Peter
can you share the android source code with the play store please?
 I'm french

This works well but it randomly dies and goes to a black screen. I have to power it off and back on to boot up again.

Could be 5 minutes or 30 minutes... and has died in random places or while doing nothing.
(12-17-2018, 02:55 PM)jdredd@twc.com Wrote: This works well but it randomly dies and goes to a black screen.  I have to power it off and back on to boot up again.

Could be 5 minutes or 30 minutes... and has died in random places or while doing nothing.

I moved to a brand new Samsung EVO 32gb microSD card and started over fresh with this image.
So far so good... so will keep playing.

:ugh:

Spoke to soon...

Magisk Manager, kick off install and it reboots after a few seconds.

Hasn't up and fully died yet to where I had to unplug it... but its not happy with Magisk Manager Sad
Thank you. Working very well for me! Smile
(12-18-2018, 02:32 AM)jdredd@twc.com Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 02:55 PM)jdredd@twc.com Wrote: This works well but it randomly dies and goes to a black screen.  I have to power it off and back on to boot up again.

I moved to a brand new Samsung EVO 32gb microSD card and started over fresh with this image.
So far so good... so will keep playing.

:ugh:

Spoke to soon...

Magisk Manager, kick off install and it reboots after a few seconds.

Hasn't up and fully died yet to where I had to unplug it... but its not happy with Magisk Manager Sad

Still experiencing reboot issues?
Works for novelty reasons and shits/giggles, not practical as it can't take a beating like 6.0 can, not your fault, but rather the faulty port, random reboots and HDMI problems
Hi! I got no problem from any apps. The only things I'm not able do get is "Ok Google" with Voice Match activate
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edi_veder's post:
  • RedBeardNOR