This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android gestures without touch screen
I am brand new to tinker board and to this forum.

I am using my tinker board as a set top box for my bedroom TV. (Tired of old version of apple tv.) I got Android from the ASUS site; it worked right away. Mostly I am using Kodi with Plex add-on.

However, there are aspects of this that are not working well for me. First, I am using a Rii keyboard/touchpad to control the TB. The touchpad acts more or less like a mouse - no possibility of touchscreen gestures, AFAIK.

The problem comes when I browse the web. I would like to be able to zoom in / out more easily, since from 3 meters away, web pages are not easily readable. 

Am I using it wrong? What is the best way to navigate, change zoom level etc. with a Rii keyboard, or maybe with an IR remote (should I go that route).

If this has all been discussed in other threads, by all means point me there!

Thanks.
Assistive zoom app for Android but you must root your device.
[-] The following 1 user Likes maccu's post:
  • Djpenton