This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth HFP_Client Audio Route, No Audio
Hi

I'm building a Android (nougat) car PC based on a Tinkerboard S, I've managed to get most things working correctly, Google services,RTC, GPS, A2DP, Microphone and GPIO Buttons (WIP), however I'm not able to get any Audio over SCO/HFP. Contact sharing and call history works fine and if i make a call from my phone or from the Android OS the phone App works fine just no Audio.

when i make a call /proc/asound/card3/pcm1p is opened and remains open for the duration of the call but it remains in a PREPARED State is never switches to RUNNING this might be a red herring but it's the only strange thing i noticed.

Code:
rk3288:/ # cat /proc/asound/card3/pcm1p/sub0/status
state: PREPARED
owner_pid   : 2113
trigger_time: 0.000000000
tstamp      : 343.066255437
delay       : 0
avail       : 1024
avail_max   : 0
-----
hw_ptr      : 0
appl_ptr    : 0

this has stumped me and it's the last thing i need to get working before proof of concept is complete and i can start working on other parts of the build.

any help would be appreciated
Dude what GPS did u use I've been struggling with GPS compatibility I don't know if it's a hardware issue or a software issue any help would be appreciated
Do you have these two patches in source code ?

These two patches fix bluetooth HFP not working. One is for pcm config and another is to enable hfp.

My skype works. Smile

1.  In  folder hardware/realtek/ and git log
===========================
commit 4a84dd0ccf040cfb300fc05dadebf1ebbb54b658
Author: Lyle_Lin <Lyle_Lin@asus.com>
Date:   Mon Sep 3 16:31:17 2018 +0800

Bluetooth: update rtl8723bs_config for pcm config

Fix no sound on bluetooth hfp.

Change-Id: I19db11cadc4c919180553ad45335ac6b9d1104b6
============================

2. In folder device/rockchip/common and git log
commit f00fb6b0225b409e7074aff7cc6ff2e3925c38ea
Author: Lyle_Lin <Lyle_Lin@asus.com>
Date:   Mon Sep 3 16:34:30 2018 +0800

Bluetooth: enable hfp profile

Change-Id: I5ffdebdf7829324e075fc8b4fd0ad2bc43cf0c5e
Big Grin  I'm Lyle. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes lsb's post:
  • okiura
Very interest in your project... At this time I'm working to get;

- google voice matche working
- trigger start and shutdown automaticaly
-I'll soon get my sim/gps board to work on

Do you think you could share your project?