This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUTORIAL] Build a Tinker Board development image
@em3ly
You may find another way to get the kernel up and running. The only difference could be which OS you will prefer to cast into the rootfs.
Unless you're expecting to use a mainlined kernel, which might take extra workouts.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
(Yesterday, 04:46 AM)em3ly Wrote: Hello, maybe you guys can help me to get the rockchip debian booting. I have an Asus Tinker (not S).
I have tried this two ways :
1-  github.com/rockchip-linux/build 
2- this guide.
Unfortunately, the image is not booting. Everything seems to be compiling ok and at the end I can get the sytem.img:
- I'm using gcc-5.5
- I'm using u-boot master branch from rockchip github.
Thank you in advance for any info.

Hi, em3ly
    Have you checked this POST ?
    https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/forum/thread-1879-page-2.html
    Maybe you can have some discussion with benjamin.weng
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention the troubleshooting.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin