This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I change boot animation for android?
Hello,

I would like to change boot animation from android to etc. How should I do? ( I have adb platfrom-tool )

Thank you.
Hi bzonedza !

Here is the procedure to follow.

https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/wiki/index....=Boot-logo
 I'm french

[-] The following 1 user Likes Leskriim's post:
  • bzonedza
Hi Leskriim

Thank you very much. Now I can do it. I would like to know how can I disable "Rockcip Kernel" boot screen.

Thank you.
Or simply go to the root of kernel you replace the 2 logos "Tinker Board" by yours and you rename them logo.bmp and logo_kernel.bmp you keep well both.

If you want a static logo.
 I'm french

(01-10-2019, 08:48 AM)Leskriim Wrote: Or simply go to the root of kernel you replace the 2 logos "Tinker Board" by yours and you rename them logo.bmp and logo_kernel.bmp you keep well both.

If you want a static logo.

Leskriim is right. replace them in the kernel directory since the uboot one doesn't actually display. Recompile kernel afterwards.

Make sure the image you use is a bmp and is Runlength encoded with the colour information written into the header. This can be done via GIMP when exporting to a bmp. It took me like a couple weeks of kernel compiles to get something that was the right size, colour and resolution. Be patient and keep working on it. Use as small of a colour space as possible.
I would like to know about how to compile with android-6.0.1_kernel-develop.zip when I change logo.bmp and logo_kernel.bmp.