This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chromium not working
Hey folks, sorry bothering. I have another issue here .. I have installed the tinkeros on my SD card, finally got it working and properly booting, then I have done apt-get upgrade. after that chromium stopped working, does not boot up. then I installed firefox [apt-get-install firefox-esr] and neither it works now.... any suggestions?

cheers
BAC
The new Chromium has problems. You can install my fix and get Amazon and Netflix. Read this post.
https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/forum/threa...ml#pid7783
Thanks SurferTim, Ill try ASAP and let ya know... cheers
(01-17-2019, 08:59 AM)mrbacco Wrote: Thanks SurferTim, Ill try ASAP and let ya know... cheers
Thanks SurferTim
nice information.