This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display setting does not open - Android 7
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the solution ? or can there be a corrected version to this problem? please
 I'm french

it opens only by having the English language, but in French the application closes systematically

Heelp
 I'm french

(02-09-2019, 10:46 AM)Leskriim Wrote: it opens only by having the English language, but in French the application closes systematically

Heelp

Hi, Leskriim
    We just solved this problem month ago and will release the new image after doing some test.
    https://bitbucket.org/TinkerBoard_Androi...4ca34d0032
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamess's post:
  • Leskriim
(02-12-2019, 10:45 AM)jamess Wrote: Hi, Leskriim
    We just solved this problem month ago and will release the new image after doing some test.

Hi, jamess!

Where we can download image with this fix?
(02-12-2019, 10:52 AM)fited Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 10:45 AM)jamess Wrote: Hi, Leskriim

Hi, jamess!

Where we can download image with this fix?

We are still doing some tests for the formal release. I need to confirm with our backend team for the release schedule.
(02-12-2019, 12:26 PM)jamess Wrote: We are still doing some tests for the formal release. I need to confirm with our backend team for the release schedule.

Ok, understood.

Sorry for offtop:
You have added the ability to use the Raspberry Pi Official 7 inch touch display in next release Android N?
In Android N V14.1.2.50 touch not works on my Tinker Board (first version of board, not S).
(02-12-2019, 10:45 AM)jamess Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:46 AM)Leskriim Wrote: it opens only by having the English language, but in French the application closes systematically

Heelp

Hi, Leskriim
    https://bitbucket.org/TinkerBoard_Androi...4ca34d0032

Thank you for your response and your work!

There are also some applications like royal clash that does not work on Android 7 but this remains the detail.
 I'm french