This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android 7 with Root .img download
Good morning guys, I searched but did not find the version 7 of Android with Root, someone has a version that could make available with super Su? I need a lot of this latest version of Android with Root.. I need help from you guys I have no knowledge about Android, would not have an. img Android 7 with root?

Thank you very much!

Guys I put in the wrong zone, can they move to the right session?
I don't think the forum is well moderated, so it doesn't matter that much. You might copy your post in another section.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
I have installed Android 7.1.2 Marshmallow v14.1.2.50 with the latest Magisk Manager 7 and Magisk 18.1 and will have a go at making an img of it to upload for you.

I will also write up a guide on how I did it, because I struggled quite a bit following other peoples guides, and also I did it using only windows applications which I think others might find useful.
I have created an image of Android Nougat (latest supplied v14.1.2.50) with the latest Magisk Manager 7 and Magisk 18.1 zip. But because I used a 32 gb sd card the image is 32gb. Is my only option to get an 8gb sdcard to install rooted android and create an image from.
Hello @apsmith,

I would gladly test the image with my 32GB SD card if you are comfortable sharing a download link.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
CypherDR