This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Raspberry to Tinker pie!
Hi folks.

I've been messing around with the Raspberry for a couple of years now and have done some crazy stuff with them.

I thought I'd get a Tinker to see how they stack up, the extra memory and speed is appealing for v3 of my pi cluster which I hope to build next year.

I have managed to get the Network setup, thankfully, as I've lost the HDMI out for some reason, so I'm ssh'd in, which is fine, but I can't get apt-get working.  What do I need to get running before I can apt-get and get pip installed etc etc...

Many thanks.
Blimey, it's been so long since I've had to update one of my other pis I'd forgotten about it.

All up and running.

Eejit!