This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinker complete schematics
hi there,
Is there any chance of having a ocmplete schematics of the Tinker board?

I only found this    dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Linux/Tinker_Board_2GB/Tinker_Board_Schematics.zip

Which only contains some parts related to the power module.

The fact is that I need to minimize power consumption on the Tinker since I'm running out from batteries, and hence I need to see what is connected to what on the board to be able to desactivate certain power lines from the power module.
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks
Running on battery isn't the best for such SBC. Anyway there could be methods to reduce power drainage, but that is mostly managed by the kernel and the programs related to power saving.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
(02-13-2019, 08:29 AM)Im4Tinker Wrote: Running on battery isn't the best for such SBC. Anyway there could be methods to reduce power drainage, but that is mostly managed by the kernel and the programs related to power saving.

Anyway, is there a complete schematics anywhere?
Mhmmm, usually eastern products have such lack. It might be a language barrier, so perhaps there are only written on the locale language and not disclosed to public.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin