This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.2.2.73
thanks for the info Aldo, so to be clear where do i download open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-20190224.zip? Do I download on PC then extract onto microSD card in the Tinkerboard?
Can you check in the latest code into repository ?
https://git@bitbucket.org/TinkerBoard_An...nifest.git -b sbc/tinkerboard/asus/Android-7.1.2
I only see the last release and would like to build the latest.

Thanks
Vasant
(02-27-2019, 01:21 AM)Vasant1234 Wrote: Can you check in the latest code into repository ?
https://git@bitbucket.org/TinkerBoard_An...nifest.git -b sbc/tinkerboard/asus/Android-7.1.2
I only see the last release and would like to build the latest.

Thanks
Vasant

We just upload the manifest file. Please check the file android_20190103_v14.2.2.73.xml.
https://bitbucket.org/TinkerBoard_Androi...roid-7.1.2
Can anyone please for crying out loud load a rooted image? I cannot get my tinker into fastboot to oem unlock or bootloader mode to patch the system for root access. Please, please please?
(02-25-2019, 10:37 PM)f1lupo Wrote: thanks for the info Aldo, so to be clear where do i download open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-20190224.zip? Do I download on PC then extract onto microSD card in the Tinkerboard?

bump Wink
Is there any trick to upgrade an SD card with v14.1 to this v14.2?
Sad 
Hello to all! I have upgrade my tinkerboard to the last nougat android version and install the play store waching a video on youtube...Now all works but my tinkerboard have lags between swap from one app to another and specially if I download the app from the Play Store is very slow the download Huh . Please help me if someone have my problem. Thanks
(02-28-2019, 07:16 PM)Quintinsleeking Wrote: Can anyone please for crying out loud load a rooted image? I cannot get my tinker into fastboot to oem unlock or bootloader mode to patch the system for root access. Please, please please?

I have been able to root this image with Magisk. Attached are the instructions for how I did it using a Windows machine - because I can't post clickablke links, I've written these up pretty quick and dirty but hopefully you can repeat my process.

I would put up an image but I only have a 32gb sdcard and so the image I would post would be 32gb.

Attached Files
.txt   Root Instructions.txt (Size: 2 KB / Downloads: 38)
(02-28-2019, 07:16 PM)Quintinsleeking Wrote: Can anyone please for crying out loud load a rooted image? I cannot get my tinker into fastboot to oem unlock or bootloader mode to patch the system for root access. Please, please please?

Hi,
    Since it is a development board, you don't need to issue the oem unlock command before patch or flash your own system/boot/uboot image. 
    You can follow the below document of build/flash image.
    https://bitbucket.org/TinkerBoard_Androi...roid-7.1.2

(03-03-2019, 12:40 AM)FedericoVal83 Wrote: Hello to all! I have upgrade my tinkerboard to the last nougat android version and install the play store waching a video on youtube...Now all works but my tinkerboard have lags between swap from one app to another and specially if I download the app from the Play Store is very slow the download Huh . Please help me if someone have my problem. Thanks

It may be caused by the sdcard R/W performance. Did you ever try to use another sdcard ? Class A1 will be better, or at least U3, class10.
It may be caused by the sdcard R/W performance. Did you ever try to use another sdcard ? U3, class10 will be better
[/quote]

Hi, thank you for help me... YES, is the sd card the problem...also if this is a class 10 there is some problem whit this sd card...I have replaced the sd card and I have solved.. THANK YOU!!  Smile