This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] TinkerOS_Android 7 Nougat V14.2.2.73
Wink 
Hi to all! I have another problem with this specific nougat version Sad ...With Kodi 18 Leia installed from the play store, I am not able to reproduce a 4K mkv file Huh , the tinker board goes in block and I have to remove the power to restart the board Dodgy .
Previously I have Android 6.0 and the same Kodi 18 Leia and all works with 4K mkv videos Angel .
Someone have just tried this feature?
(03-04-2019, 10:48 PM)FedericoVal83 Wrote: Hi to all! I have another problem with this specific nougat version Sad ...With Kodi 18 Leia installed from the play store, I am not able to reproduce a 4K mkv file Huh , the tinker board goes in block and I have to remove the power to restart the board Dodgy .
Previously I have Android 6.0 and the same Kodi 18 Leia and all works with 4K mkv videos Angel .
Someone have just tried this feature?

Hi to all! I have wrote to ASUS for this problem and the reply is very poor, in the next android version maybe this will be solved. I ask to all that read this forum and have the same problem with MKV with 4K to write an email to the ASUS assistance in order to increase the number of request and solve this problem.
Thank you to all!
As Asus declared TB an open source project, they might skip some involvement and let the users to solve a bunch of problems. You might search some more in the forum and elsewhere to find an answer about this problem.
I think, here in the forum, there could be a discussion regarding 4K display.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin