This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.5 inch LCD Raspberry Pi on Tinkerboard not working
linaro@tinkerboard:~/LCD-show$ sudo ./LCD35-show
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d’: File exists
this is not raspberrypi kernel, no need to update touch configure, reboot
Connection to 192.168.178.4 closed by remote host.
Connection to 192.168.178.4 closed.

seems not work of asus   ? ? ?

now i have HDMI problem too not working

pleas help
I'm also interested in getting the same 3.5" LCD working on the tinkerboard. The GPIO pins are the same as the raspberry pi 3B+ so what else could be the issue? or how to debug this?
We have some example about some small size SPI panel. May I know what panel do you use ?
https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/wiki/index....3.5%22_TFT
https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/wiki/index....ouchScreen
(03-03-2019, 06:37 PM)cobramostar Wrote: linaro@tinkerboard:~/LCD-show$ sudo ./LCD35-show
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d’: File exists
this is not raspberrypi kernel, no need to update touch configure, reboot
Connection to 192.168.178.4 closed by remote host.
Connection to 192.168.178.4 closed.

seems not work of asus   ? ? ?

now i have HDMI problem too not working

pleas help

look inside LCD-show folder and youl see LCDhdmi-show or something like that. run that file and hdmi will work again.
Id make a simple bash script to run that file to make it easier since your trying to execute the file in the dark. your prolly better off just reflashing the os to the sd card.

(03-11-2019, 09:47 AM)jamess Wrote: We have some example about some small size SPI panel. May I know what panel do you use ?

this is the screen he is using. 

github.com/goodtft/LCD-show

amazon.com/Raspberry-Display-Screen-Monitor-Instruction/dp/B07DWSQMKR/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2ZHM60X6QRADU&keywords=raspberry+pi+3+b%2B+lcd&qid=1552395225&s=gateway&sprefix=raspb%2Caps%2C268&sr=8-4

(03-10-2019, 03:36 PM)hartraft Wrote: I'm also interested in getting the same 3.5" LCD working on the tinkerboard. The GPIO pins are the same as the raspberry pi 3B+ so what else could be the issue? or how to debug this?

I have this screen as well but havent bothered to get it working with the tinkerboard. maybe il look into it later today.
(03-12-2019, 12:52 PM)SUDObear Wrote: this is the screen he is using. 

github.com/goodtft/LCD-show

Yep that's the git repo for the LCD driver. I bought mine from aliexpress but its the same hardware i think.
Gonna try to tackle this issue tonight. Il whip up a script for you guys if I figure it out.

edit: ended up falling asleep last night.. il try today.
Any luck getting a script made?
I do not see Boot
and after all, HDMI does not work
I think it's a hardver for a bug error ? ? ?