This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No HD audio [LIBREELEC]
My TinkerBoard S finally arrived and I carried out the first tests with the following systems:

+ LibreELEC-TinkerBoard.arm-8.90.014-rk3288.img.gz
+ LibreELEC-TinkerBoard.arm-9.1-nightly-20190426-6f2af43-rk3288.img.gz
+ TinkerOS V2.0.8

Regarding Libreelec, in both I could not reproduce any sound in videos with HD audio, even enabling the passthrough. The video is completely muted and the AVR does not recognize any audio format.

PS: On my Odroid C2 I got excellent results with all HD audio formats, just to clarify that my AVR supports all formats.

"Standard" no HD formats such as DTS and AC3 have been played normally.

Files tested (kodi.wiki/view/Samples):
+ Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 Channel Check (MKV @ 1080p/29.970)
+ Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Channel Check (MKV @ 1080p/29.970)
+ Dolby ATMOS 'Helicopter' Demo (M2TS @ 1080p/29.970 with DD+ 7.1 secondary track)a
+ DTS-HD HRA 7.1 (MKV @ 1080p/29.970)
+ DTS:X 'All Around Us' Demo (MKV @ 1080p/23.976) (thanks wesk05)
+ DTS:X 'Gravity' Demo (MKV @ 1080p/23.976) (thanks wesk05; modified to only retain the X track)

Pls help!!!
Jack audio works on tinker os?
 I'm french