This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iqaudio libreelec support
Hi,

are iqaudio sound devices supported on libreelec for TB?
I've been trying to get pi-digiamp+ working but without luck. Its just not recognized by the system.
I've seen support for Volumio and TinkerOS but cant find useful info for libreelec.

Tnx
Hi,

Regarding overlays in debian_kernel I'll say yes :
iqaudio-dac-overlay.dts
iqaudio-dacplus-overlay.dts
iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio-overlay.dts

The support of iqaudio starts with version 2.0.5 :
30. Support IQAudio Pi-DAC
31. Support IQAudio Pi-Digi+ (Tinker Board S)

And version 2.0.3 :
13. Support more Audio DAC HAT. (e.g. HiFiBerry DAC+ Light, HiFiBerry DAC+ Standard (RCA), HiFiBerry AMP+, IQAudio Pi-DAC+, IQAudio Pi-DAC Pro, IQAudio Pi-DigiAMP+)

But I haven't tested those devices.
Smile Tinker a day, tinker everyday! Smile
Hi,

Do you have idea how to enable overlays on LE?
On TinkerOS its quite simple, i just had to add right overlay into /boot/hw_intf.conf and got pi-digiamp working like a charm.
On LE there is no overlays directory under /flash and it doesnt look like it recognizes hw_intf.conf at all. Cant find info on LE forum.
Sorry, I've read your question too quickly. I did not see that you wanted to enable it on libreelec.

I've no experience on this distro.
Smile Tinker a day, tinker everyday! Smile