This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDMI CEC support?
(04-28-2017, 01:11 AM)mcerveny Wrote: I soldered N-FET SOT23-3 package transistor (randomly chosen from drawer, IRLML0030TRPbF) add 27kOhm resistor R0805 size between gate-source on transistor ... and now I have fully working HDMI CEC  Big Grin.

Will a BSS138 N-FET work?
(08-21-2018, 07:45 PM)olluz Wrote: same here,

if anyone knows how to enable HDMI CEC on the Tinkerboard S, please let us know.
What kernel patches and kernel configs are needed ?

Thanks in advance!

Have you had any luck? I've just bought an "S" and there's still no info even though it supposedly supports cec.

Cheers.
(01-29-2019, 08:33 PM)danosaur Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 07:45 PM)olluz Wrote: same here,

if anyone knows how to enable HDMI CEC on the Tinkerboard S, please let us know.
What kernel patches and kernel configs are needed ?

Thanks in advance!

Have you had any luck? I've just bought an "S" and there's still no info even though it supposedly supports cec.

Cheers.

it's works fine for me with the Android 6.0.1 OS  and my Phillips TV. As u might know u need the right HDMi Cable as well. Smile
If I do this hack will it work with latest Android image?

I have installed a 22kOhm and the mosfet, install Android Nougat that added support to HDMI CEC but it isn't working on a LG Tv (RPi CEC works). Do you think the resistor value is the problem?
I got this output on dmesg:

[ 1581.785749] Info: dw_hdmi_cec_hardirq stat = 2
[ 1589.505248] Info: dw_hdmi_cec_hardirq stat = 2
[ 1589.659823] Info: dw_hdmi_cec_hardirq stat = 2
[ 1589.783122] Info: dw_hdmi_cec_hardirq stat = 2

https://github.com/TinkerBoard/android-7...cec.c#L133

It looks like stat is CEC_STAT_EOM but I can't find information on that.