This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login to tinkerboard
Hi, 
currently am working on androidde OS tinker board, installed play store app However, i installed Termux app from Play store to execute commands, but in this am unable to login to my tinker board ....how can i proceed to further to access UART , I2C, SPI etc...(current response from any command is "permission denied..") please anyone help me in this regards...

Advance Thank you,
regards 
vidya yadav
Android needs to be rooted Wink
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
How i should proceed with Termux commands to login, please help me in this ...!!! when i proceed with certain commands its showing as "Permission Denied"..how i can access UART from Termux commands?... Sad
You cannot go any further. You should need to install Android which has root privileges enabled. Look around on the forum about to download one of these images to install.
If you where able to access, some time before, perhaps I'm not understanding clear your intents.
In such case probably you modified the password.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin