This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not boot Android
Hi,

I tried 3 times flash and boot Android but without success.

I flashed Android image with SD_Firmware_Tool.exe

I have 32GB Kingstone SD card Class 10.

After 1 hours of waiting screen remain black.

What should be problem ?

Maybe the problem is in my monitor. I have Tinkerboard connected via HDMI to monitor Samsung with resolution 1920x 1080.
I had an issue with android, and very strange behaviour... And the problem was the power supply. For the Tinkerboard, you REALLY need a PSU with > 2A....
(05-17-2017, 05:13 PM)znaveed Wrote: Hi,

I tried 3 times flash and boot Android but without success.

I flashed Android image with SD_Firmware_Tool.exe

I have 32GB Kingstone SD card Class 10.

After 1 hours of waiting screen remain black.

What should be problem ?

Maybe the problem is in my monitor. I have Tinkerboard connected via HDMI to monitor Samsung with resolution 1920x 1080.

Try using Win32Imager to burn the image to your SD card. It should only take a few minutes to boot the first time and then after that it is seconds.
I was able to get the image booting perfectly flashing the SD card with dd from a Linux desktop.