This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My TinkerBoard's GPIO Port Works Wrong
I'm using C to control the GPIO port. Only the 17-pin works.
So I tried the python-API, while everything works well.
And then I use the C source code under the python-api.

It works the same as wiringPi...in my opinion, it should work as the python likes.

/sys/class/gpio/gpio.../value works well...

the code I used is the c_gpio.c under source folder of python-api.

setup...
setup_gpio...
output_gpio...
cleanup...

I want to know how to use it ....
The primary condition is to use the program with administration privileges, otherwise no access to the hardware.
Second case, it might be simple to use wirnigPi, like the added examples, included with linaro installation.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
(11-21-2019, 06:03 AM)Im4Tinker Wrote: The primary condition is to use the program with administration privileges, otherwise no access to the hardware.
Second case, it might be simple to use wirnigPi, like the added examples, included with linaro installation.

In my case...wiringPi doesn't work...and I used the administration privileges...
I'm tring to use mmap to do it...but the GPIO8 block seems no right...