This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiffiberry Dac Pro on TinkerBoard S libreELEC 9 or other's
Hi, need some help!
 i installed the Hiffiberry Dac Pro on my Tinkerboard S and LibreELEC 9.2 TinkerBoard.arm, 
following the  LibreELEC Installation from Hifiberry site
and nothing appears in Setting Audio ? Aplay -l show nothings
and also logs show nothing has detected

If any have success with this card on other distro  ?
Have you seen this table on wiki page?
https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/wiki/index....PIO_HAT.29
Pls check, if the correct devicetree overlay is selected.
Or does the libreelec have this done on another way? I don‘t know libreelec.
hi,
I did everything i've read about TinkerBoard, Librelec and Hifiberry_Dac_plus!
following this from hifiberry site: "www.hifiberry.com/docs/software/libreelec-installation-and-configuration/"
Unsuccess!, the support from hifiberry say me that it's work out of the box with the Raspberry Pi !
The question is, what is the difference between LibreELEC distrib for Rasberry Pi and Tinkerboard ?
I have tried official TinkerOS_Debian v2.0.11 ! so crappy that you've lost Chrome whit the first apt-get-update ! bug unresolved from 2018!
I'v lost many hour's before i find they have just one solution: disable chrome update !
Thank's for watching and reading my crappy English
> I have tried official TinkerOS_Debian v2.0.11 ! so crappy that you've lost Chrome whit the first apt-get-update ! bug unresolved from 2018!
> I'v lost many hour's

Less bugs, more features, better understanding of hardware and active support -> armbian
Armbian. Lightweight Debian Stretch or Ubuntu Bionic for Tinker Board.
(11-29-2019, 05:11 PM)igorpec Wrote: active support -> armbian
I might say that is the only active one, the others may be only pack up for general purpose without a test.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin