This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No image on anything above full HD
I have posted about having a problem with to get an image when i connect the tinker board to my 4K TV (it will output 1080p shortly and then try to adjust, with a black screen as the result). I have now upgraded to the new TinkerOS (Version March 10, 2017) and tested both my 4k TV as well as some other screen with that i just had standing around which is above 1080 p.

The result is the same, only black screen. So I find it pretty weak that the 4K ready Tinker Board cannot even output its operating system in high resolution.
Anyone having any experience with that. In this state, i have to consider this board an absolute failure.

Best regards,

Tom
No idea, I have no problem of 4k in my TInker & TV.

Black screen is power off?
If it's look like power off, maybe is power-adapter not enough 2~2.5A?

not sure, maybe u can try it more.
Hmm, strange, my power supply should be sufficient. maybe it is the unit itself that is corrupted. i will test with few other screens and maybe wait until asus offers better support. I wonder if anyone else has that problem.