This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Button
How I do that without a manual buton? I want the start to be done automaticaly ?
@Edi_veder
Without a button or power supply, I don't think you'll get a result. If you plan to use in your car, then you might find which wire will power on when you turn the key. If you want that to short the pins, it may need a small circuit to give one second pulse to the power pins. So preferable to use the same wire to power the TB.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
Hi! finaly I've done some breadboard prototyping with a 555 timer chip

I found this shema on the net

google.com/url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiWxavnhI_gAhUm8IMKHZ_4BK0QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.learningaboutelectronics.com%2FArticles%2F555-timer-delay-before-turn-off-circuit.php&psig=AOvVaw2ua85gqrh7ajis_DLxb4rX&ust=1548715458122746

Instead of a LED I give power to a 2 circuits relay for 15 secondes. My circuit got 12v on the 555 with a 100uf 25v capacitor + 3 X 470k resitors 

youtu.be/Jy8kapJb3yE

Sorry I can't link the video, I don't have enough post  Angel
You should consider the factor that the voltage may drop substantially during the engine start up.
In such condition I'd suggest to keep the timer threshold a bit higher, let say over 10 V. Which means that the timer should start from low to high when it reaches 10 Volts. I don't have the proper idea at the moment, but I consider to avoid several TB start ups, when starting the engine.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
Yes I have to put things to the puzzle

-I'll put 5v regulators for screen and accessories on the board
-For the engine start I was thinking to put a capacitor to get more stable voltage

But for me it will be useless I got an electric car