This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black screen between two movies using player on android 7.0
Good night guys, I need some help, I don’t know why it occurs, but it occurs in version 7 of android, when trying to play more than one video.mp4, in the transition from one to another a black screen of a few seconds is displayed until the next .mp4.
I have a system that plays these .mp4 files and uses the standard android player.
With the same system in version 6.0 of android this problem does not occur, these .mp4 files are played without the black screen between them.

To better understand what it is about I will attach two videos, one of them in the vertical position is running Android 7.0 system, you can see that when changing videos.mp4 the black screen appears.
In the other, in the horizontal position with android 6.0 in the video clip there is no black screen.
That which I am not understanding in a previous version 6.0 you have the perfect player, in the upper version 7.0 you have black screens between the videos.mp4

Remembering that the system plays the videos with the native android player.
Thank you all.

1. Check network connection

2. Restart your Android

3. Clear the YouTube app's data

4. Reinstall YouTube with the latest version