This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the difference of video players between Android 6 and 7
Videos.mp4 or mkv work perfectly on Android 6 but on 7 they don't work as well.
How can I get the video player version from 6 to 7?
You should root android 7, delete and replace video player 7 with 6, do you need more details?
French

(01-30-2020, 07:53 PM)NightWalk Wrote: Videos.mp4 or mkv work perfectly on Android 6 but on 7 they don't work as well.
How can I get the video player version from 6 to 7?

To be honest, I gave up on Android 7 because the 4K seems to be broken.  I tried out 6 and it worked well but then switched over to the latest (as the last time I checked which has been a couple of months) version of Slash TV which is based on Android 6, already comes with Google Play and some very useful apps. 

Paul
Good night !, how would I delete the native player from 7 and add 6?
Could you explain to me how to do it?
Thank you!
(02-01-2020, 09:58 AM)Leskriim Wrote: You should root android 7, delete and replace video player 7 with 6, do you need more details?

Thanks for the information !, can you tell me if in version 7 of this slash the video player is 6? I'm having trouble playing videos on 7 as my system, a black transition between one video and another appears, it doesn't happen on android 6.
A problem I found on android 6 is the screen rotation I can't rotate the screen it goes backwards. This is bad because I need to run the videos in other orientations. What a dilemma right? at 7 I have a problem with the reproduction but it rotates the screen, at 6 the player is perfect but it does not rotate the screen ..
do you have any idea?