This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azuracast
Music 
Has anyone succeed to install azuracast on tinker board?  Huh

Cheers!
What kind of problems you have when you try to install it?
(08-01-2020, 03:23 PM)JaceLogan Wrote: What kind of problems you have when you try to install it?

I give Up with this proyect, i wanted to use a local radio station in my job, inviting some people to add music, some podcast, news, etc.. but installing azura on raspbian, some libs did are requiered ando other are obsolets. This happend also with the AlexaPi, i cant install VLC on raspbian (i updated and upgraded all the repos), i used VOX but, alexa did not respond well, some errors with the end of file of some responses (.mp3?expiretime.... marks error with vox, did not recognize the extension).

What i have done with TB and Raspbian, is webmin, icecast, mdp as local player to listen on icecast, also nginx with rtmp/hls ... but the speed write of my sdcard is slow.

Thank you for responding this tread.