This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
[Release] Android 8.1 + Root + Google Play
How do I setup no root mode ?
First at all thanks Chakaponden for your work! its so much better for my use then tinkeros.

I have only one little question. I already read that few guys use 4k monitors without problem but i have problem with my 2k monitor.
i already try to change resolution via terminal with this command : 

su
setprop persist.sys.resolution.main 2560x1440@60 (and even 50hz)
setprop sys.display.timeline 1
stop 
start

and there is problem. If i end this settings with third command then nothing change. if i add that stop command then whole tinkerboard just froze and i need to reboot.

after all i stil have only 1920x1080. and in resolution settings in android settings there is only 1920x1080 nothing more.

can anyone please help me with this problem? Thank you very much!

greetings from czech republic
Is this support 7' PI touch screen out of the box? Which adjustments should be made? Please confirm.
Awesome work ty!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GDW's post:
  • chakaponden
Is the source for this released?
Is it possible to get magisk working on this build at all, I would like to use viper4android but cannot seem to get it working and most guides I have been following all recommend to use Magisk manager in order to do so

Thanks in advance