This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSI LCD not working?
Hi 
I recently purchased a tinker board and installed the Android OS on it. However when I connected a DSI lcd to it, it does not display anything. Interestingly though, the touch works (at the same time I connected the board to a monitor via HDMI to check this). 
does anybody have the same experience before?
my lcd is www.waveshare.com/4.3inch-dsi-lcd.htm

thanks
My RPi touch screen can be used on Android OS. but not sure with waveshare's, no idea.
(07-24-2020, 02:14 AM)Craz_tyle Wrote: My RPi touch screen can be used on Android OS. but not sure with waveshare's, no idea.

may I ask what type of lcd you used?
Actually I tested the waveshare lcd on RPi and it works fine, however it does not work on asus android. 
I need a 4-5 inch lcd compatible with android on asus.
(07-24-2020, 04:50 AM)novex Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 02:14 AM)Craz_tyle Wrote: My RPi touch screen can be used on Android OS. but not sure with waveshare's, no idea.

may I ask what type of lcd you used?
Actually I tested the waveshare lcd on RPi and it works fine, however it does not work on asus android. 
I need a 4-5 inch lcd compatible with android on asus.

Raspberry Pi's DSI touch screen, 7inch.