This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Tinkerboard S for Office Arcade
Lightbulb 
Hello Tinker Board Forum.

My own searching has run aground on this so I thought I'd reach out here. Please note that coding wise on this kind of thing I'm a complete beginner so any help is very much appreciated.

So I have a Tinker Board S and I've got myself a large SD card for it. I want to build a an arcade machine for our office break room. Either a tabletop style or maybe a slightly bigger stand up cabinet. I can get all of the actual unit construction fine.

What I'm struggling to find though is something that's compatible to work with Tinkerboard S. RetroPie did have a version that had been adapated a few years ago but all of the links for it are now dead. I'm looking for that kind of easy to use interface though for all games, arcade machines, etc, that RetroPie can do with images and a good UI.

I have no idea if I can just make RetroPie work on the Tinkerboard S by just using the right OS for it but either way I'm struggling to find something compatible or anything that gives me enough info as a beginner to know what to do.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!
Cleaverslips