This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIM card
Hi All,

I'm not sure I should post this on hardware or software, let me know Smile
currently trying to connect a sim card on both android or debian without success.
do you have any documentation available (I didn't find any - but i may be wrong)?

thanks!

br
seb
Hi seb_9,

Nice to meet you. What is your 4G/LTE module’s model name?
If no, you need prepare a 4G/LTE module (mini PCIe US), and install it on the bottom side’s mini PCIE slot. And make sure module installed, and insert SIM card before boot up, then after boot up you can see the carrier network.
[Image: irdacmY.jpg]

Here are the modules we tested:
[Image: 5XkyLl6.jpg]

Thanks.
The above did the trick for me, I installed an AAeon EG25-G mPCIe. I wonder two things:
1) This appears to run out of the box (EC25 is mentioned in the qualified vendors list), or should I install/reinstall Android drivers?
2) Should I use the SIM-slot on the motherboard or on the mPCIe inteface? Currently I use the one on the motherboard, and I manage to connect over 4g/LTE.
Dear,

thanks for your reply. Sorry for the late reply.
We have the EC21 module.
in Debian, I see the module in the list of usb devices (lsusb). However I'm unable to make a proper connection.
I was trying to make a ppp connection but I got the error "kernel doesn't support ppp filtering"
(However the AT commands seems to be ok).

Any advice to make the configuration fine?

thanks a lot
br
seb