This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New tinkerboard on the way
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/tinker...-announced

This is nice, any one seen one yet?
This is indeed nice. Curious about the price, though. It shouldn’t be much more expensive than the RPi 4, because the specs seem comparable. The normal Tinker board S is already reasonably expensive imo. To my surprise, it even got more expensive over the last year.
I’d love to see its behavior compared to the RPi 4.
Hopefully, Armbian will support this new Asus TB baby.
https://tinker-board.asus.com/prod_tinker-board-2s.html tells it all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Woutertinker's post:
  • Brian Beuken
yes looks nice, I love RK3399 boards, the T860 is a nice GPU, but would have loved to have seen something a bit more powerful, like a T880 MP12 or at least the MP4, to really compete with the Odroid and Jetson systems. But still, should outperform the Rpi4

Q1 2021 is the date, so we'll probably hear prices around then.
I hope they have fixed all the bugs there were in the previous one.
So is it out yet? no idea?
Its out, I got it, I consigned it to the drawer pretty quick as it was no where near as useful as I hoped.. I got it out of the drawer tonight to try again only to find, that the asus forum is closed and there's really not much happening with it...

shame.