This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it dead?
Not been to these forums for a while, and also I checked the new forums out......tumbleweed

I mean whats going on, does anyone know? Where's the TB2? where's the exciting new content?

Its just dead.
aaaaaaaaah... we r in a pandemic [[[....

any plans ASUS had for any new releases are bound to be delayed...
[Image: FHM9IlT.jpg]
Volumio – Primo

" Uncompromised Bit-Perfect Audio Playback
  Hi Quality Audio Output powered by ESS  ES9038Q2M DAC
  USB Audio Output up to PCM 32 bit 768 kHz and DSD512
  SPDIF Audio Output up to 24 bit 192 kHZ
  Supported Formats: DSD, WAV, FLAC, Alac, Aac, Vorbis, Cue, Mp3 and more
  Playback control and configuration via Web-app from anything with a browser