This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RetroPie on the Tinker Board
Hello
Thanks for your great work , i have a problem with Nintendo 64, he doesn t work correcktly Can you tell me how configure step by step the emulator and how to leave a game and return in the menu
Thx for your answer
Hi, what kind of gamepad does this image support? Will a generic PS3 wireless gamepad like the following work? Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Controll...B01ICVHGAU
Which image is this based on? (Base OS image..)

Thanks.
(02-04-2018, 09:07 PM)dabone Wrote: Which image is this based on? (Base OS image..)

Thanks.

It is Tinker OS 2.0.4

(02-02-2018, 04:55 PM)qaplus Wrote: Hi, what kind of gamepad does this image support? Will a generic PS3 wireless gamepad like the following work? Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Controll...B01ICVHGAU

I think that will do just fine, i have never used it, but i haven't seen any issues pop up about it.

(02-02-2018, 07:40 AM)Gegek Wrote: Hello
Thanks for your great work , i have a problem with Nintendo 64, he doesn t work correcktly  Can you tell me how configure step by step the emulator and how to leave a game and return in the menu
Thx for your answer

You're going to have to get in there and get your hands dirty. I find for the sound if i change the audio driver to sdl2 I have the best sound. as for the settings launch the game and get into the RetroArch menu and start making some changes. I haven't had time to sit down and make the changes or test them, as I'm still working hard in the background.

As for exiting out, hit at the same time what you set as your hot key and start to exit out.
Swing by the: RotT FaceBook Group and join for even more help, trick, and tips.

Swing by My YouTube Channel if you get a chance.

(01-21-2018, 03:04 AM)dmw Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 01:36 AM)dmw Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:07 PM)Desproggster Wrote: as promised the link to new image ... it is slightly larger but easily fits onto 16GB SD card

Retropie Tinker Image 0.2

as for PPSSPP i am just compliling it now to see if it runs and works i will get back to you Big Grin

Kori Big Grin

Link not working...
(02-05-2018, 04:02 PM)Linker Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:07 PM)Desproggster Wrote: as promised the link to new image ... it is slightly larger but easily fits onto 16GB SD card

as for PPSSPP i am just compliling it now to see if it runs and works i will get back to you Big Grin

Kori Big Grin

Link not working...

Above you a few posts is the link to 0.6, give that one a try.

Thumbs Up 
(02-05-2018, 04:34 PM)Crash Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 04:02 PM)Linker Wrote:

Kori Big Grin

Link not working...

Above you a few posts is the link to 0.6, give that one a try.

After 4 of 8,4GB  it stops downloading, retry doesn't help.
0.6 Link and Download worked, not tested yet. Thanks for quick reply.
change of tinkerboard configurations(pwd, boot to desktop...) leads to boot error.
I know how scanning is supposed to work(because of lakka), but (N64) games are not scanning.
(02-07-2018, 07:46 PM)Linker Wrote: change of tinkerboard configurations(pwd, boot to desktop...) leads to boot error.
I know how scanning is supposed to work(because of lakka), but (N64) games are not scanning.

In lakka? or in RotT?

On the Rott image just drop the games in the N64 folder. No Need to scan.  

We changed the boot so it would boot right into Emulationstation and you can launch the Desktop from the carousel menu. If you want to change all that stuff I would get the base 2.0.4 and set it all up then install retropie.

(02-08-2018, 04:20 PM)Crash Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 07:46 PM)Linker Wrote: change of tinkerboard configurations(pwd, boot to desktop...) leads to boot error.

In lakka? or in RotT?

On the Rott image just drop the games in the N64 folder. No Need to scan.  

We changed the boot so it would boot right into Emulationstation and you can launch the Desktop from the carousel menu. If you want to change all that stuff I would get the base 2.0.4 and set it all up then install retropie.

Please get rid of the boot/pwd config menu in Desktop. Otherwise people will need to reflash their boards all the time and that gets expensive in the longrun.