This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RetroPie on the Tinker Board
hi having error with the new rott 0.5 image
/opt/retropie/supplementary/emulationstation/emulationstation:error while loading shared libraries/usr/lib/arm-linuxgnueab/libboost_system.so.1.62.0:invalid elf header
linaro@tinkerboard:
Just diving in on this thread to say that, as a direct result of this project, I have purchased my first Tinker Board... Move over Pi!

Thanks to all contributors for making me spend more money and time. Big Grin
(01-27-2018, 01:45 PM)alim1801 Wrote: hi having error with the new rott 0.5 image
/opt/retropie/supplementary/emulationstation/emulationstation:error while loading shared libraries/usr/lib/arm-linuxgnueab/libboost_system.so.1.62.0:invalid elf header
linaro@tinkerboard:

The same thing happens to my partner. He does not charge me retropy giving the same error he has put. Then I stay on the command line and start the graphical environment with start x but I do not see anywhere like manually starting retropie. I hope you can give him a solution. a greeting
Hi Guys,

Please re-download the latest image it is full size image, it appears the shrink did not move all the files to the beginning of the partition.

The new 0.5 image which is 7GB is available.

ROTT 0.5 Image

thanks 

Kori Big Grin
[Image: ROTT_1_Logo.png]
Full size image is working like a champ. Have my WiFi connected as well as my Xbox One S controller. Copying ROMs now.
Its working for me aswell
Scraper crashes
(01-27-2018, 08:21 PM)dmw Wrote: Full size image is working like a champ. Have my WiFi connected as well as my Xbox One S controller. Copying ROMs now.

Hello good, as you the image also get me to start, but I turn on the tinker board asus with the command of xbox one version 3 with bluetooth with the cable to configure it and it tells me that a command is detected and press A to configure it but no button responds Could you tell me how you have done to make the xbox one command work? I imagine that first you have to configure it with cable and then bluetooth, because I'm with a friend that we want to play with two commands like that and there's no way. Your help would be very good. A greeting.
(01-27-2018, 10:27 PM)rosmander Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 08:21 PM)dmw Wrote: Full size image is working like a champ. Have my WiFi connected as well as my Xbox One S controller. Copying ROMs now.

Hello good, as you the image also get me to start, but I turn on the tinker board asus with the command of xbox one version 3 with bluetooth with the cable to configure it and it tells me that a command is detected and press A to configure it but no button responds Could you tell me how you have done to make the xbox one command work? I imagine that first you have to configure it with cable and then bluetooth, because I'm with a friend that we want to play with two commands like that and there's no way. Your help would be very good. A greeting.

No, you don't first use the cable to connect. Be sure you made the correct addition to extlinux.conf, then choose Bluetooth setup from the Emulationstation menu. Now put the Xbox controller in pairing mode (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-w...windows-10) and choose the first option in the menu, should be something like Register a controller. Then choose the Xbox Wireless Controller from the discovered devices list. You will need a keyboard attached to complete this.
(01-28-2018, 03:51 AM)dmw Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 10:27 PM)rosmander Wrote:

No, you don't first use the cable to connect. Be sure you made the correct addition to extlinux.conf, then choose Bluetooth setup from the Emulationstation menu. Now put the Xbox controller in pairing mode (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-w...windows-10) and choose the first option in the menu, should be something like Register a controller. Then choose the Xbox Wireless Controller from the discovered devices list. You will need a keyboard attached to complete this.

Thanks for answering, those steps I have followed but I have not managed to connect the command, so I have changed some parameters in the settings of those menus and I managed to finally work.

I would like to ask you another question, I have put the roms in the hdd but having put so many tinker board takes a long time to recognize all the content entered and you must be restarting the frontend to appear more roms, but for example I used the emulator fba and when pressing start more exit in the command if I choose in that menu that appears to me, what it does is restart the rom but it does not leave the emulator. Do you know how to get out of an emulator to the front end menu in order to change or turn off the board without doing it grossly? A greeting and many thanks for the help you are giving me.

PD: By the way @Desproggster, is it necessary also in this latest version of retropie that you have posted that has the correct compression expand the filesystem?
My ROMs are not recognized (bin and iso files) for PS2. I am using a FAT32 USB stick. Do I have to store them in a certain folder? Where can I search for games?
I am a newbie to Retropi...