This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Yocto for Tinkerboard
(04-16-2017, 07:57 AM)mcerveny Wrote: I see only ONE device in "# find /sys/bus/sdio/devices/mmc1:0001:1/" (wlan0, TinkerOS 1.4).
I suppose that bluetooth is connected over serial line (uart0). There is bluetooth part of DeviceTree:
Code:
wireless-bluetooth {
                compatible = "bluetooth-platdata";
                uart_rts_gpios = <&gpio4 19 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;
                pinctrl-names = "default","rts_gpio";
                pinctrl-0 = <&uart0_rts>;
                pinctrl-1 = <&uart0_gpios>;
                BT,reset_gpio    = <&gpio4 29 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
                BT,wake_gpio     = <&gpio4 26 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
                BT,wake_host_irq = <&gpio4 31 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
                status = "okay";
        };
&pinctrl {
        wireless-bluetooth {
                uart0_gpios: uart0-gpios {
                        rockchip,pins = <4 19 RK_FUNC_GPIO &pcfg_pull_none>;
                };
        };
}

Bluetooth device is presented in kernel with user-space bridge. If running than should be visible.
Code:
# pgrep -af ttyS0
446 /usr/local/bin/rtk_hciattach -n -s 115200 ttyS0 rtk_h5
# rfkill list
0: phy0: Wireless LAN
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no
1: hci0: Bluetooth
    Soft blocked: no
    Hard blocked: no

oh, an answer!

sorry, i didn't saw it as i re-edited my post.
the rtk_hciattach was the key here. i got me the source from github and took the firmware provided by asus.

thank you,

tx0h
Hello.

I would certainly create another favor of your Yocto build for the addition of QT5 either using wayland or eglf.

Might save people some time if they wish to make a Qt application for the Tinkerboard.

Kind regards
For folks who are interested in Yocto with QT support, check my repo @ https://github.com/sat8/tinkerboard-yocto-qt5-eglfs. Alternately, a prebuilt image can be accessed via this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2aU6U...E9VRHhDQjQ
@sat8iiitb i tried playing a 1080p60fps video on the included player and it's clearly not hardware accelerated :S

Video (Big Buck Bunny):
bbb3d.renderfarming.net/download.html

distribution.bbb3d.renderfarming.net/video/mp4/bbb_sunflower_1080p_60fps_normal.mp4
>>> Alternately, a prebuilt image can be accessed via this link drive.google.com/open?id=0B2aU6U...E9VRHhDQjQ

Does anyone have valid url ? I cannot download from that.
I'm surprised if you'll find an updated link after 20 months. There was an announcement for a new version...
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin
I'm starting get to work the original yocto build for rockchip using the wiki (http://rockchip.wikidot.com/yocto-user-guide). I'm new to yocto.
Build of "poky" was working before with "qemux86" and "qemuarm" emulation, so build dependencies for yocto seems to be valid.

Actually I get the following message in "rk-yocto-bsp" (running "bitbake core-image-base"):

ERROR: No recipes available for:  /home/..../rk-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-rockchip/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-mkimage_%.bbappend

content of the file "u-boot-mkimage_%.bbappend" is:
# This revision corresponds to the tag "v2017.01"
# We use the revision in order to avoid having to fetch it from the
# repo during parse
SRC_URI = "git://github.com/rockchip-linux/u-boot.git;nobranch=1;"
SRCREV = "5ecf0ee53bba61db0a04402e4bb83e991658ffd0"

Any help is greatly appreciated.