This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
libGPS for TinkerBoard Android
Looks like unpacking for Android M V13.13.0.74 works correctly too!

I run all commands successfully and upload newboot.img back to SD Card. Works perfectly!

Note:

After i run command
Code:
gunzip boot.img.gz
boot.img size changed from 33.6mb to 1.9mb

after few steps i call
Code:
path/to/rkcrc -k newboot.img.gz newboot.img
newboot.img size is 1mb,

looks like Android OS works perfectly too Smile this is correct size?
(I ask this question because we have different size of readed boot.img, and newboot.img that we write back to SD Card).
We overwrite only first 1mb boot.img data on out TB Android Image inside SD Card, right?
Great, that it works now. And yes, it is correct, because you read the whole partition 33.6mb, but the real data is only the ramdisk files, and them are packed back to the new boot.img.
(02-11-2019, 04:02 PM)lobo Wrote: Great, that it works now. And yes, it is correct, because you read the whole partition 33.6mb, but the real data is only the ramdisk files, and them are packed back to the new boot.img.

Thanks for the explanation, understood!  Smile

I will send question to Asus TB support and also ask about integration of Official Raspberry Pi 7 Display in next Nougat release.