How to setup wireless connection
How to connect to Wi-Fi hotspot
1. Boot up your Tinker Board to desktop.
2. Left-click the network icon in bottom right corner of your desktop.
3. Select Wi-Fi hotspot name which you want to connect.
4. Enter your password or other connection settings to login.
How to get Tinker Board's IP address
1. Open terminal in bottom left corner of your desktop.
2. Enter "sudo ifconfig" to display Tinker Board's IP address.
How to access Tinker Board remotely
1. Download putty.exe from https://www.putty.org/
2. Open putty.exe and enter Tinker Board's IP address.
3. The default login for Tinker Debian.
User: linaro Password: linaro
1. Enter "ssh email@example.com" to connect to Tinker Board. (192.168.x.x is IP address).
2. Login to Tinker Board.