- CPU: Rockchip RK3288 - Quad core 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A17 (32-bit)
- GPU: 600MHz Mali-T764 GPU
- RAM: 2GB dual channel LPDDR3
- Storage: removable MicroSD slot ( supporting SD 3.0 )
- Display Output: full size HDMI 1.4
- Audio port: 3.5 mm audio jack ( supporting line out and microphone in )
- Audio Playback: 192k/24bit sample rate
- GPIO: 40-pin header with 28 GPIO pins
- Ethernet: Gigabit LAN ( not shared with USB bus )
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, with IPEX antenna header ( I-PEX MHF4 )
- USB: four USB 2.0 ports
- video input: CSI-camera
- video output: MIPI-DSI, compatible with the Raspberry Pi 7" display and others
- Power input: Micro-USB
- Operating Systems: Official TinkerOS Debian Linux derivative & Android 6.01
Also Ubuntu, Armbian, ChromeOS and other images available software
There is also a Reset header with hard/soft power on and volume up button actions.
Schematics are available here: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Linux/Tinker_Board_2GB/Tinker_Board_Schematics.zip
The default serial console is UART2, 115200 baud, 8N1 (8bit, no parity, 1 stop bit), no software flow control (Xon/Xoff), no hardware flow control.
A "Prolific Technology, Inc. PL2303 Serial Port (067b:2303)" USB adapter can be used.
The relevant kernel parameter is console=ttyS2,115200n8.
Tinkerboard-Specific 3rd-Party Hardware
To avoid overheating, a case with proper cooling features is recommended. Many Raspberry Pi cases will fit.
These cases were designed with a Tinker Board in mind:
- C4Labs Cases for the Tinker Board, currently only one, the Zebra Black Ice Case for the ASUS Tinker Board
- Akasa passively cooled case
- S.USV - UPS uninterruptible power supply HAT for tinkerboard
- S.USV tinker mobile (Asus tinker UPS - wireless power supply)
Tinkerboard-Compatible 3rd-Party Hardware
- Raspberry PI 7" touchscreen LCD MIPI-DSI
- PoE - Power Over Ethernet HAT 
AB Electronics series of HATs 
- 1 Wire Pi Plus https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/60/1-Wire-Pi-Plus
- 1 Wire Pi Zero: https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/76/1-Wire-Pi-Zero
- ADC Differential Pi: https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/65/ADC-Differential-Pi-Raspberry-Pi-Analogue-to-Digital-converter
- IO Pi Plus: https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/54/IO-Pi-Plus
- IO Pi Zero: https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/71/IO-Pi-Zero
- Serial Pi Plus: https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/51/Serial-Pi-Plus
- Serial Pi Zero: https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/p/75/Serial-Pi-Zero
More info can be found on https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/forum/thread-258.html
Tests so far have shown that the Tinker Board has roughly twice the processing power of the Raspberry Pi Model 3 when the Pi 3 runs in 32-bit mode.
A guide on how to check the CPU&GPU temperature can be found on https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/forum/thread-367.html
Reported SD Card performance:
- Sandisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I 32Gb - 57Mb/s sustained read and write.
- ASUS Tinker board product page
- Official Hackster.IO hub / forum
- Armbian for Tinkerboard
- Official support page for kernel and OS distribution download
console log setup
- for the Debian image before V2.0.4 and Android image before android_20171115_v126.96.36.199
- for the Debian image after V2.0.5 and Android image after android_20180206_v188.8.131.52